Introducing The Mystic Access Voice Dream Writer Audio Tutorial
Would you like to write well-structured documents, easily select and move your text, and quickly find the perfect words with ease? Voice Dream Writer, which is a sister app to the ever-popular Voice dream Reader, may be just the solution you are seeking. Mystic Access has created a detailed tutorial to guide you through the diverse functions of this iOS app.
In this audio tutorial (which runs just under an hour and ten minutes in duration), you will:
- Discover how to use the app’s file manager and it’s many functions
- Learn the many ways to select and re-order text with just a few swipes and taps
- Learn how to easily define words, discover synonyms and antonyms, and drop the perfect words right into your text documents
- Find out how to change your audio and visual settings to customize the app to your liking
- Learn the two ways to proofread your documents, and review the settings to customize your proofreading preferences further
- Discover how to import and export files with ease
- Be guided through methods to add formatting such as headings, lists and more to your documents easily
- Find out the shortcuts you can use in the app when using a Bluetooth keyboard
- Receive tips to support you in using a Braille display in conjunction with Voice dream Writer
Please note that Voice Dream Writer is currently only available as an iOS app. The app will not run on your computer, an Android device, etc.
Your investment for the Voice Dream Writer audio tutorial is $15.