If you’re in search of affordable headphones with the sound-quality of the big, pricy brands, and which include noise canceling, ridiculously long playtime, and helpful audio prompts, you may have just found them. The Anker Soundcore Life Q20 include Bluetooth 5.0, allowing for a very stable connection at long distances. If you need to use them wired, a 3.5 MM cable is included for the purpose. Friendly voice prompts and pleasant musical tones support you in pairing and connecting devices, let you know the status of the battery, and assure you of whether the power is on or off.
- Hi-Res Audio Certified: Custom oversized 40 mm dynamic drivers produce Hi-Res Audio—a certification only awarded to audio devices capable of producing exceptional sound. Life Q20 active noise canceling headphones reproduce your music with extended high frequencies that reach up to 40 kHz for extraordinary clarity and detail.
- Reduce Ambient Noises By Up to 90%: Our team of engineers conducted more than 100,000 tests in real-life scenarios to fine-tune Life Q20’s 4 built-in ANC microphones and digital active noise cancellation algorithm. As a result, the hybrid active noise cancellation can detect and cancel out a wider range of low and mid-frequency noises such as cars and airplane engines.
- 100% Stronger Bass: Our exclusive BassUp technology conducts real-time analysis of the low frequencies to instantly strengthen the bass output. Double press the play button when listening to bass-heavy genres like EDM and hip-hop for an amplified listening experience.
- 40-Hour Playtime: Up to 40 hours of non-stop playtime in wireless active noise cancellation mode (at 60% volume) is extended to an enormous 60 hours in standard music mode. A single charge gives you enough juice to listen to over 600 songs or soundtrack multiple long haul flights. And when you’re in a rush, charge Life Q20 active noise canceling headphones for 5 minutes and get 4 hours of listening.
- Universal Comfort: Memory foam earcups gently mold around your ears, while the headband’s rotating joints automatically adjust the angle of the earcups to fit the shape of your head. Life Q20 active noise canceling headphones offer maximum comfort and a secure seal—making them ideal for when you’re working at home, taking online classes, or traveling.
Audio documentation to guide you through each step of the process
Our in-depth audio documentation will orient you to the headphones, show you how to pair multiple devices, and much more. The documentation will be available to you upon shipment of your order in both DAISY and MP3 formats, and will be included in your package on a micro SD card. You’re documentation instructor, Kim, is a totally blind former music major and music fanatic with nearly fifteen years of teaching experience and vast and varied tastes. Kim assures you that you won’t need sighted assistance to use these headphones.
Other Items of Note
- In addition to your headphones and the SD card containing your documentation, the package will also include a micro USB cable for charging, a 3.5 MM cable if you want to use the headphones wired, and a durable drawstring bag for storage.
- These headphones fold for easy portability.
- You can use two devices simultaneously with the headphones. This is demoed in the documentation.
Please activate the player below to listen to a sample of the headphones in action.
Thanks for your interest.