Please note that Mystic Access has a thirteen hour audio course on building WordPress websites. This is a comprehensive alternative to one-on-one training, so you may wish to review it as an option that may better meet your needs.
If you wish to build or modify portions of a WordPress website one-on-one with friendly, totally blind instructors in a relaxed atmosphere, we may be able to help.
Have you always dreamed of having your own website that you can customize and maintain yourself? Or do you already own a self-hosted WordPress.org-powered website, and you’re tired of having to pay someone else to manage the day-to-day administration?
Kim maintains several websites built on the WordPress platform, and does 90% of the management of those sites herself. As of early 2017, Mystic access is also proud to be designed on the WordPress platform. We would love to assist you in learning to customize and maintain WordPress sites that are accessible, functional and a pleasure for everyone to use, especially you!
We are also happy to provide training on WordPress.com sites. Just understand that there isn’t as much functionality or customization available for WordPress.com sites).
In personalized WordPress training sessions you may:
- Get all of your WordPress-related questions answered in a warm and relaxed atmosphere
- Become oriented to the WordPress Dashboard and familiarize yourself with the options therein
- Learn about plugins, and how to find, install and modify those plugins that will most suit your site’s requirements
- Successfully create pages and / or posts for your site independently
- Update your plugins and upgrade your WordPress website
- Configure various WordPress settings and options to your liking
- Use completely accessible plugins to create contact forms, sell products and services, manage a podcast, accept payments from customers, and so much more
- Experience the freedom that comes with maintaining much of your site yourself
- Much more
Training is available via Zoom. If you are unsure of how many hours you may require for training, please contact us prior to ordering to discuss your unique needs.
All training includes recordings of your sessions in MP3 format, so that you can refer back to them again and again. This can support you in further deepening and retaining what you learn.
Your investment for an hour (sixty minutes) of WordPress training via Zoom is $45. You may order multiple sessions by changing the quantity in the edit field. Purchase three sessions or more and save 15% on your training.
There are no reviews yet.