Please Note: this is a slightly used bone conduction headphones as it was a demo unit purchased for testing.
Mystic Access is very excited to introduce the LiWithPro bone conduction headphones. If you’d like a way to listen to music, read books or listen to podcasts while keeping your ears free to hear important sounds and increasing situational awareness, this powerful product may be what you’ve been waiting for.
The features of the LiWithPro bone conduction headphones include:
- Light, compact and foldable design. The bone conduction headphones only weigh 1.4 ounces, so are very light when being worn. They also include a high-quality hard shell case for storage.
- Fast charging — it takes three hours to charge the device via the included micro USB cable. Six hours of use is available on each charge. The device allows ten thousand hours of standby time.
- Fast connections — Bluetooth 4.0 allows the LiWithPro to pair quickly and easily to most devices. Only one device can be paired at a time.
- Friendly female American voice prompts provide helpful information, including power and connection status.
- Status lights provide information about charging and pairing status.
These bone conduction headphones include a comprehensive, forty-five minute audio tutorial to support you in learning to use them successfully. Chris Grabowski orients you to the device, discusses how to wear them, and demonstrates a number of situations in which they could be very convenient for a user. He even takes a stroll down the block to show that traffic and other street noises can easily be heard while using GPS wearing the LiWithPro headphones. Unlike our other tutorials, this one is in stereo to show the power of the product while using it outdoors.
When you purchase the LiWithPro bone conduction headphones, you will receive:
- The headphones, a micro USB cable for charging, and written documentation, all housed in a durable hard shell case.
- A micro SD card containing the audio tutorial in both DAISY and MP3 formats for easy navigation. The tutorial includes forty-five minutes of friendly orientation and instruction from a blindness perspective.
The cost for the LiWithPro bone conduction headphones and included audio tutorial is $95. We appreciate you entrusting us with your business.