Familiarizing yourself with a new and complex device can be stressful and intimidating. When that device has a multitude of built-in features and functions, a touch screen, a screen reader, and even more applications which can be added to broaden its appeal and scope, learning the ins and outs can become all the more stressful.
Welcome to Mystic Access’s fun and informative modules on iOS. Whether you own or are considering an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, we offer a wide-range of materials to assist beginners and advanced iOS users to enjoy your devices more efficiently and proficiently, and to have more fun using them in the process.
What are Mystic access’s iOS modules and how can they support me?
These are modules Nineteen through Twenty-Four in our iOS module series. If you’re bran new to iOS, or really struggling with more basic concepts, you may wish to check out our foundational series prior to beginning this one. Each module covers a specific topic to support you in getting the most out of your iOS device. All modules are taught from a blindness perspective, and utilize the built-in Voiceover screen reader. The modules were initially taught as live events, and are offered here in MP3 and DAISY formats upon your purchase. You may also choose to have an SD card with your modules mailed to you for an additional $15.
Each module is approximately one hour in duration, and includes:
- Thorough, friendly instruction from a member of the Mystic Access team.
- Explanation and demonstration… we strongly feel that both these components are important to help you in understanding the material.
- Tips and tricks. All of your instructors are totally blind iOS voiceover, and we all use iOS regularly for both business and pleasure. We’ll share ideas and strategies that helped us learn and improve our usage, and that we hope will assist you, too.
What topics are included in this bundle?
Here are the modules you’ll receive in our Nineteen through Twenty-Four bundle.
- Surfing with Safari: If you’d like to be more comfortable using the web on your iOS device, this module will help you acquire the skills you need to navigate with ease and confidence.
- Backup Smart. Do you know how to backup your iOS device? Needing to get back your data if your device has been lost, stolen, or replaced isn’t something we like to think about. Still, understanding how and where to backup can save time, effort, energy, and sanity.
- Reading, writing and researching using iOS. Whether you’re looking for new / more convenient ways to write that report, or need to find just the right word for the essay due next week, this module will explore simple, powerful apps to help you make that writing reality your own.
- iOS and braille displays. In this iOS voiceover module, we’ll talk about using a braille display for entering and reading text. Exact procedures vary from one device to another, but we’ll give you some helpful tips for getting the job done, regardless of what display you’re using.
- Get the Message. Do you find the amount of information in the Messages app to be overwhelming? Join us as we demystify, simplify, and increase your productivity with this helpful app.
- It’s a date. With all the calendar options out there, how do you choose the one that’s right for you? Are there ways to make scheduling and viewing appointments easier? Do you really need apps other than the Calendars app that comes with your phone? We’ll answer these and other questions, so be sure to save the date.
What is the cost for this bundle of audio modules?
Each module lasts approximately sixty minutes (an hour), and includes enriching content to enhance your journey with iOS. The total duration is just under five hours and fifteen minutes. The cost for all six comprehensive modules is $75.
When these modules were taught live, participants brought their questions, frustrations and difficulties to the events, and when the answers weren’t covered in the material, they were discussed during the question and answer period. The questions and answers at the end of each module add an even greater depth to the topic presentations you’ll receive.
I already know a little about these topics… will these modules still benefit me?
Absolutely. Mystic access is known for thorough discussions, a down to earth and accessible teaching style and for our welcoming atmosphere.
There’s a lot of free material available on iOS using Voiceover. why should I pay for these Mystic Access modules?
The material Mystic Access provides is clear, concise, and professionally taught. All iOS voiceover modules are prerecorded and edited for clarity, and all the material we teach is current as of the time of these classes, so you know what you’re learning is up to date. Between our team members, we have decades of experience as instructors. We’re friendly and genuine people, and we really enjoy sharing with you.
Thank you for your interest.
Please activate the player below to listen to a sample of Sweet Success with iOS: Modules Nineteen Through twenty-Four.
1 review for Sweet Success with iOS: Audio Modules Nineteen Through Twenty-Four