Do you wish to become more proficient, empowered and skilled in the use of your screen reader? Do you become frustrated as you try to operate and navigate the internet, your email and other applications on your computer? Are you unfamiliar with using a screen reader and seeking a strong foundation of knowledge to get you started? Mystic Access would be happy to assist you.
We can support you in:
- Learning the basics of using and navigating with your screen reader
- Using your screen reader in specific applications such as Microsoft Office, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc
- Using your screen reader in combination with universal Windows hotkeys to easily complete common tasks
- Modifying your screen reader to make it comfortable for you to use, and to meet your own specific needs and requirements
- Much more
Mystic access provides training for the following screen readers:
- JAWS (Job Access with Speech)
- NVDA (Non-Visual Desktop Access)
- System Access
- VoiceOver (Mac)
Customized training is available via phone, online via Skype or in person. If seeking in-person training, please call to discuss prior to ordering, as in-person training rates differ from those listed here. If you are unsure of how many hours you may require for training, please contact us prior to ordering to discuss your unique needs.
All phone and online training includes recordings of your sessions in MP3 format, so that you can refer back to them again and again. This can support you in further deepening and retaining what you learn.
Your investment for an hour (sixty minutes) of screen reader training via phone or online is $45. You may order multiple sessions by changing the quantity in the edit field. Purchase three sessions or more and save 15% on your purchase.
Thank you for entrusting Mystic Access with your personalized training needs. We look forward to working with you.