Introducing the iFox Creations IFD8 bluetooth speaker!
- Take the Music with You Wherever You Go… Get iFox – Then prepare to WOW and be WOW’d!
- Want to make sure your tunes are at your fingertips… but don’t want to lug around oversized, bulky speakers? Then the iFox is the answer for you. We’ve carefully engineered the iFox Bluetooth Speaker to deliver jaw-dropping sound… with easily adjustable volume. In fact, you’ll be amazed at the impressively loud, exceptionally clear sound from this fully-loaded speaker.
You have to experience it to believe it.
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming from all of your devices… and, of course, you can always connect your device via a 3.5mm jack. Use the SD card and FM radio modes for even more options for your listening enjoyment
- Why Do People LOVE this GEM?
Compact Size – With a sleek design that fits in your bag or backpack! Whether you’re at home, on the road, at school, on a camping trip or backyard BBQ… you’ll always have your tunes!
- Rich, Loud Sound – This speaker is built for sound! This 6 watt, 2 channel stereo speaker delivers the clarity and volume you need to not just listen to music… but to truly feel it!
- Versatile – Connect your audio source to iFox via Bluetooth or AUX and also link 2 or more of these speakers for surround sound. Also works with Micro-SD and has a superb FM radio tuner built in
- Long Battery Life and Fast Charging – iFox’s 1500mAh battery allows you to enjoy up to 8 hours of music per charge. And when it’s time to power up, connect the charger, and your speaker will be ready in just 2-3 hours!
- Impressive Range – With iFox, you can wander up to 33 feet away and still keep the tunes alive!
- Item Weight, 13.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions, 5 x 4.4 x 3.8 inches
Mystic Access wants to make sure you are able to use your new speaker with ease. With your purchase, you’ll receive:
- Your new iFox bluetooth speaker, quality-tested by Mystic Access.
- A professionally recorded and produced audio tutorial in MP3 format, sent to you on a micro SD card. Learn to use the functions and features of your speaker step by step, from a blindness perspective, and at your own pace. Friendly, detailed instructions recorded by a passionate fellow user! You will be thoroughly oriented to the layout of your speaker and it’s various controls and their functions. This tutorial is over forty-five minutes in duration.
- Shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 United States is included as part of your purchase price. We do not ship internationally. We do offer the tutorial on this speaker as a separate downloadable purchase.
Please click the player below to hear a sample of the iFox Bluetooth speaker.