Introducing a Comprehensive Audio Overview of the Google Suite of Products, Including Chrome, Docs, drive, Sheets, Slides and Hangouts
Have you been wanting to learn more about Google's applications and their use from a blindness perspective? Now you can with this thorough overview by Mystic Access. Learn to explore, navigate and use Google's applications with greater ease and confidence thanks to the friendly instruction you'll find in this audio tutorial. Whether you use JAWS, NVDA, ChromeVox, iOS, Android or a Mac, there is instruction here to assist and support your journey.
The tutorial is made up of seven sections.
- In section one we compare the use of Google Chrome with JAWS, NVDA and ChromeVox.
- In Section two we use Drive both in Windows explorer and web browsers for file management tasks.
- In section three we take a look at Docs to see how it interacts with JAWS, NVDA and ChromeVox. We even use a Chromebook, iPhone and Android device.
- In section four we navigate a spreadsheet in Sheets.
- In Section five we take a peek at a PowerPoint presentation in Slides.
- In section six we take a look at Hangouts on the iPhone.
- Finally, in section seven we use Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides on the mac with Google Chrome.
This is a whirlwind tutorial which demonstrates the basics and explores the accessibility of Chrome, Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides.
This tutorial is designed to be listened through in playing order initially, so that you can discover foundational commands and concepts related to Google's suite of products. After your initial complete listen-through, you will be able to intuitively navigate to sections and sub-sections of greatest interest to you. At four hours and forty-five minutes in duration, there's much to discover here in this overview of Google's offerings.