Would you like to be able to use your Daisy player with greater ease and confidence? Mystic Access is pleased to offer completely personalized training to support you in becoming more efficient and skilled in the use of your Daisy player. We can assist you in:
- Becoming oriented with the layout and interface of your Daisy player
- Learning the various menus and how they can support you
- How to download, play and navigate various media such as Daisy books, podcasts, music, text files and mmore
- How to set date, time and sleep settings (if these are applicable to your device)
- How to search and navigate any documentation that is built into your player
- How to use any provided bookmark features to easily access passages of interest to you
- Much more
Mystic Access provides support for the following Daisy players:
- NLS standard and advanced players
- Victor Reader Stream (original and new generation)
- BookSense (Standard and XT)
- PlexTalk Pocket
- BookPort + / BookPort DT
Customized training is available via phone, online via Skype or in person. If seeking in-person training, please call to discuss prior to ordering, as in-person training rates differ from those listed here. If you are unsure of how many hours you may require for training, please contact us prior to ordering to discuss your unique needs.
All phone and online training includes recordings of your sessions in MP3 format, so that you can refer back to them again and again. This can support you in further deepening and retaining what you learn.
Your investment for an hour (sixty minutes) of Daisy Player training via phone or online is $45. You may order multiple sessions by changing the quantity in the edit field. Purchase three sessions or more and save 15% on your purchase.
Thank you for entrusting Mystic Access with your personalized training needs. We look forward to working with you.
There are no reviews yet.