Looking for a retro FM radio with the modern conveniences of Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity? This speaker will bring you happy feelings of nostalgia with its beautiful, classy design and great build quality. The analog FM tuner, knobs on the front of the speaker, and telescoping antenna will remind you fondly of those beloved radios from your youth, but this powerful speaker also has all the features that allow you to listen to today’s music technology, including micro SD cards and USB flash drives.
Play Music Your Way
Bluetooth 4.1 will allow you to connect seamlessly with your computers and mobile devices, while the 3.5MM auxiliary port lets you easily play audio from other devices, and the micro SD card slot and USB flash drive port provide easy methods to listen to even more of your favorite MP3 audio. You can also use this speaker to enjoy hands free calls.
Beautiful sound, Convenient Operation
With dual 5w high performance drivers, you can listen to your music in rich stereo sound. Voice prompts, raised knobs and tactile buttons make using the device a delight.
- Up to 10 hours of play time and 15 hours of talk time at 50% volume.
- 4 hour charge time via a micro USB cable
- This speaker includes Bluetooth 4.1 technology, so will stay connected from up to 33 feet from your device.
Audio Documentation to Guide Your Journey
Comprehensive audio documentation is included on a micro SD card sent along with your speaker. With friendly guidance provided from a blindness perspective, you’ll learn the layout, features and functions of the speaker and get to experience it in action.
What You’ll Receive In The Package
- Your Aurtec retro Bluetooth speaker, which comes with micro USB and 3.5MM aux cables.
- A micro SD card with extensive audio documentation for your speaker. Learn to use all features and functions from a blindness perspective.
- Support from the Mystic access team after the sale. While the documentation will likely address most if not all of your questions, we’re here for you if you need additional assistance with your new speaker.
Important Note On Sound
If you’re looking for a speaker exclusively as a means to amplify your computer or mobile device’s screen reader, this is not a good option for you. Please have your audio queued up and ready to play prior to turning on the speaker, or otherwise have the audio playing before you turn on the speaker. Also, because of the Bluetooth hardware contained in this speaker, if there are pauses in the audio to which you’re listening, the sound will cut out very briefly.
Your investment for the Aurtec Bluetooth speaker with included audio documentation is $65. Thanks so much for your interest.