Introducing a comprehensive walk-through of the Apple Watch.
If you’re thinking about getting an Apple Watch, and you are curious about how or if it will fit into your life, our audio tutorial will provide the information you seek. If you already have and find you are either unsure of all it can do or overwhelmed by the sheer variety of options, this comprehensive guide will simplify the process. This tutorial has been updated to include new features found in both Watch OS 6, and Series 4 and 5 of the Apple watch. These features include items such as fall detection, ECG, Noise, and more.
- You will learn about every aspect of set-up, from pairing the watch to your iPhone, to configuring settings on the watch itself, and in the iPhone’s Watch app.
- Terms like Taptic Feedback, Complications, and Activity Rings will be demystified.
- Discover apps for telling time, health, organization and productivity, travel, and entertainment.
- Connect your watch to Bluetooth enabled devices, use your Apple Watch when not in range of your iPhone, and so much more.
- Plus, receive encouragement and helpful tips to guide you through your discovery of the Apple Watch’s many features.
This tutorial is slightly over six hours in length, and will provide you with friendly and straight-forward instruction to support you in confidently learning the functions and features of your Apple Watch.