In this audio tutorial Chris walks you through installing Sense Navigation, exploring in virtual mode around an area, going outside using GPS and configuring the product to your liking. Below is a list of topics covered in the Sense Navigation audio tutorial:
- Introducing Sense Navigation.
- Installing Sense Navigation.
- Overview of the menu system and exploring the main screen.
- Using Sense Navigation to perform a location lookup.
- Exploring in Virtual mode around an address.
- Finding and working with Points of Interest.
- Creating routes; (Pedestrian, Vehicle and manual).
- Taking the Braille Sense Onhand and Sense Navigation outside.
- Working with a GPS Replay file; what is it and why would I use it?
- Miscellaneous options, including Lookaround options, multiple repeat and configuration options.