If you’re a fan of purchasing video content from Amazon, then you may know that one way to easily access all of those movies and TV shows, along with a wealth of other entertainment, is available via an Amazon Fire TV, Cube, or Fire Stick. These powerful devices not only allow you to watch video from your favorite content providers such as Netflix, Hulu and, of course, Amazon Prime, listen to music and find new movies and TV shows to love, (many of them free), but the Fire TV and Stick also include Alexa as a built-in service. Even better, the Fire TV’s and Sticks are completely accessible straight out of the box, and can be set up, configured and utilized without any sighted assistance.
In this comprehensive audio documentation, Kim discusses the differences and similarities between Sticks, cubes and Fire TV’s, shows you how to independently set up the Fire cube or Fire Stick, configure WIFI, sign into the services to which you’re currently subscribed, explore Amazon’s channels to discover new content to enjoy, download apps, listen to music, and use the built-in Alexa features to make tasks all the more simple and fun. The Fire TV and Stick devices are for so much more than just watching movies and shows. They may be little three inch long boxes, but they’re packed with entertainment options, and you’ll be able to access and enjoy them with ease.
Fire Stick audio Documentation Syllabus
- What is a Fire Stick?
- What are the advantages of owning one?
- What are the differences between a Fire Stick, Cube, and TV?
- Fire product accessibility.
- What’s in the box?
- First time setup experience.
- Enabling VoiceView, Amazon’s screen reader.
- Using the on-screen keyboard.
- exploring the newest 2020 Fire interface.
- There’s no place like… the Home section.
- Getting the content you want in the Find section.
- Live from your living room… exploring the Live section and the Guide.
- creating and reordering favorite live channels.
- Customizing the order of your live services.
- Netflix, Prime Video, and IMDB TV.
- Amazon Fire News, Youtube and the Prime Day app.
- Exploring, downloading, installing, reordering, and uninstalling apps.
- Configuring Settings.
- Exploring a Prime Video channel.
- Creating personalized profiles for your household members.
- Using voice commands with Alexa and the Voice button on your remote.
- Purchasing content through your Fire product.
- Quick access settings, and trouble shooting problems.
- Browsing the internet with the silk browser.
- Top shelf content.
- Exploring the older Fire interface.>
More fun and hopefully helpful material, such as learning about the Audible, Disney Plus and Discovery Plus apps, changing languages, checking for updates, the remote’s built-in tutorial, and much more.>
This comprehensive audio documentation includes plenty of explanation, demonstration and exploration, all from a blindness perspective, and all in the friendly, down-to-earth manner you’ve come to expect from Mystic Access. You’ll receive eight hours and fifteen minutes of professionally-edited, thorough and highly-detailed audio content. Thanks for your interest.