Did you know that some of the Amazon Echo products have screens? Would you be intrigued to discover that you can easily use these devices without sight? In this hour-long overview, Chris and Kim Take you on a tour of the Amazon Echo Show and Spot, and guide you in using them with just your voice and the touch of your finger.
In this overview, you'll learn:
- How the Show and Spot work, their orientation and the differences between the two.
- How the Show and Spot differ from their sister Amazon Echo products, and how they are similar.
- How to navigate and select items on the screen of the show and Spot.
- How to set up the Show and Spot without sight.
- A tour of Settings.
- How to turn on audio descriptions for your Show or Spot.
Please click on the player below to listen to a sample of our Amazon Echo Show And Echo Spot Audio Overview
This is a Pay Your Price product. We hope you find the information we provide here both fun and useful.
If you would like more comprehensive assistance in using all aspects of any of the Amazon Echo products, whether or not they have screens, please check out our six hour Amazon Echo products audio tutorial.