Check out our most frequently asked questions below. They are sorted by category for easy viewing. Pressing enter on a category title will make the relevant questions appear beneath the category name. Pressing enter on a question will reveal the answer. To make a question disappear, just press enter on it again. To make the questions in a given category disappear again, just press enter once more on the category name.
If you’d like to contribute a question to our FAQ, feel free to ad it using the form further down this page, and we’ll consider it for inclusion and answer it for you as soon as possible.
Search the FAQ using the form below. If using a screen reader, after entering your question wait a few seconds and then toggle on your browse mode or virtual cursor. Categories with matching answers will have appeared below the form. Open and close the categories and questions as instructed above.
View The FAQ Categories Below
In addition to the website, are there other ways in which I can listen to the Mystic Access podcast?
In addition to listening here on our site, there are a number of other ways in which you may choose to enjoy our podcast.:
- Via the Hims Blaze EZ and ET DAISY players, as well as the Humanware Second Generation Victor Reader Stream. Just search for Mystic Access.
- Via your favorite pod catcher on iOS, Android or Fire OS.
- Via your Google Home or Alexa virtual assistants. Just ask to “Play the Mystic access podcast.”
- Via phone. Our latest five episodes are available for listening at any time. Please call (701) 801-8527. Please Note: Mystic Access is not responsible for any long distance charges you may incur or minutes used when using this method.
Thanks for being a podcast listener!
I know someone who doesn’t have access to a computer, or who has limited or no computer skills. How can he / she listen to your podcast?
Generally when you call or email us, somebody will get back to you within one business day whenever possible. Sometimes, though, things happen and we just can’t return your call or email as quickly as we’d like. Please be patient with us, and if you don’t hear anything back from us within a few business days, please get in touch with us again.
Also, please be aware of holidays, weekends, life emergencies, and the fact that sometimes things get lost in the ether.
Rest assured that we care about your calls and emails, and will do our best to get in touch promptly whenever possible.
Thanks so much for your interest in donating to us. There are several ways you can donate:
- If you’re making a purchase on our website, there is an option to donate in any amount during checkout.
- If you call us to place your order, we can process your donation over the phone.
- We also have a category in our shop devoted to ways to donate. There, you may donate from among pre-selected amounts, make a recurring donation, or donate in any amount of your choosing.
Your donations to mystic Access are not tax deductible.
All donations go straight back into the business. We use donations to pay for site and podcast hosting, audio equipment for our recordings, assistive technology which we review on the podcast, and related items.
We appreciate your donations, and thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Absolutely. We offer lots of methods in which you can get to know us at no financial cost to you. In addition to our free, bi-weekly podcast, we also offer a free monthly event which you can attend from the comfort of your own space. we also provide hours of free audio downloads for your enjoyment.
finally, you can keep up with all things Mystic Access by subscribing to our News and Events mailing lists. The News list provides you with product updates, info on our events and exclusive discounts and sales. The Events list is specifically for those interested in learning about our virtual events. We provide occasional exclusive discounts for members of our Events list.
Sign up for our lists on any page of our site, or get in touch with us for assistance subscribing.
Yes, we offer regular sales, and often provide exclusive discounts for our News list subscribers. You can subscribe to our News and Events mailing lists from any page of our website, or we can help you to get signed up if you need assistance.
the best way to learn about our public sales, if you aren’t a News list subscriber, is to frequently check our News page for details. If we offer a public sale,you’ll find out about it there.