In this podcast I demonstrate Xplorer2. This is a file manager that can replace Windows explorer. You can get more information and download xplorer2 from www.zabkat.com.
Welcome to the Mystic Access podcast archive.
Take the intimidation out of learning your assistive technology with our fun and informative demonstrations and discussions. Whether you're interested in blindness specific assistive technology or more main stream technology, there's something here for you to explore and enjoy.
Other Ways to Listen to The Mystic Access Podcast
In addition to listening here on our site, there are a number of other ways in which you may choose to enjoy our podcast.
- Via the Hims Blaze EZ and ET DAISY players, as well as the Humanware Second Generation Victor Reader Stream. Just search for Mystic Access.
- Via your favorite pod catcher on iOS, Android or Fire OS.
- Via your Google Home or Alexa virtual assistants. Just ask to "Play the Mystic access podcast."
- Via phone. Our latest five episodes are available for listening at any time. Please call (701) 801-8527.
- Subscribe using our RSS feed: https://www.mysticaccess.com/feed/podcast
In this podcast I demonstrate Pop Peeper. This is an accessible email notification program. In later versions they have the pop peeper addon pack that allows reading of email information using text to speech. You can download Pop Peeper from www.poppeeper.com
In this podcast we go to the Union Oyster House. This is the oldest running Restaurant in the country.
In this podcast I demonstrate Active To-Do list. This is an accessible task manager from Beiley.com.
In this podcast Marla her dad and I take a walk along a beach.