Do you wish to become proficient and confident in the use of your Android devices? Whether you're desiring to learn the basics to get up and running with your first Android device, or you're seeking more advanced knowledge, Chris and Kim of Mystic Access will be delighted to create training specific to your needs and learning objectives.
Our goal is to put you at ease in a warm and relaxed atmosphere. In this way, you can learn in greater comfort and without feeling intimidated. We wish to make your learning experience both pleasant and highly constructive. We can assist you in such tasks as:
- Becoming familiar with your touch screen and basic device layout
- Learning the basic Talkback gestures that are required for successfully navigating screens and applications
- Configuring accessibility, Talkback and / or Brailleback settings to suit your unique needs
- Setting up your email, syncing contacts and / or making other custom configurations for your device and / or your applications
- Finding, installing and navigating apps of interest to you
- Gaining familiarity with the basic and / or more advanced settings of your Android device
- Pairing your Android device with bluetooth speakers / headphones, and braille displays
- Much more
Customized training is available via phone, online or in person. If seeking in-person training, please call to discuss prior to ordering, as in-person training rates differ from those listed here. If you are unsure of how many hours you may require for training, please contact us prior to ordering to discuss your unique needs.
All phone and online training includes recordings of your sessions in MP3 format, so that you can refer back to them again and again. This can support you in further deepening and retaining what you learn.
Your investment for an hour (sixty minutes) of Android training via phone or online is $45. You may order multiple sessions by changing the quantity in the edit field. Purchase three sessions or more and save 15% on your purchase.
We thank you for entrusting us with your assistive technology training needs, and we look forward to working with you.