Audio Tutorial for Amazon Echo
Introducing The Amazon Echo Audio Tutorial by Mystic Access
Have you ever wanted a friendly personal virtual assistant who will play your music, read your books, get you to where you need to go on time, buy your groceries and MP3 music, and even schedule your events for you? The Amazon suite of Alexa Voice Service products can do all of that, and so much more. Mystic access is delighted to present our comprehensive audio tutorial on the three Alexa sister products (Echo, Tap and Dot) and all that they have to offer. Open up the world of the Alexa's features, all with the power of your voice.
Meet the Amazon suite of virtual assistant products, speakers which you can control with your voice and a website and / or mobile apps. The three Alexa products (the Echo, Tap and Dot), are thoroughly explained and demonstrated in this audio tutorial, which is over six and a half hours of comprehensive material. In this fun and highly informative tutorial you will discover:
- What are the Amazon Echo, Tap and dot and why might you want one?
- How to use the Alexa products with voice recognition.
- How to set up and use the Alexa products without sight.
- A full orientation and initial Setup of your device. This section covers the orientation to the Echo, Tap and Dot.
- A thorough orientation to echo.amazon.com, and the echo apps for iOS, Android and Kindle Fire. Instructions for pairing your Alexa products with a remote control are also included in this section.
- How to speak with your Alexa products upon successful setup, and a number of basic commands to get you started.
- Getting help with using your Alexa device.
- Alexa and getting the weather.
- Customizing your news with Alexa.
- Using your Alexa for traffic, sports and podcast-listening.
- Using your Alexa's to-do list and shopping list, and how to integrate her with your Google calendar.
- alexa and skills... how to search for, browse, learn about, enable and use skills.
- Alexa and Music... your Alexa products can play music from Tunein, Amazon Prime, Pandora, Iheart, Spotify and your Amazon library, all of which is covered thoroughly in this section.
- Reading your books with Alexa... the Alexa products can read Audible and Kindle books, both of which are covered here.
- Using Alexa to set alarms, timers and sleep timers.
- Using Alexa in the kitchen.
- Alexa for math and conversions.
- Fun and fascinating things you can say and do with Alexa.
- Troubleshooting tips.
Passionate Instruction from a Blindness Perspective
We know that it can be frustrating to learn a new piece of technology. As totally blind users ourselves, we meet you where you are with friendly, straight-forward instructions and helpful hints to make your learning as relaxing and enjoyable as possible.
Encouragement to Keep You Engaged
This Alexa tutorial also includes all of the encouragement and motivating reminders that Mystic Access has become known for. The Encouragement Corner and Now It's Your Turn sections will get you inspired to be more proactive, curious and excited about learning to use your Amazon Alexa products to the fullest.
Your investment for this tutorial, (which is six and a half hours in duration), is $39. Please see below to listen to the full introduction of the Alexa tutorial.